Todd Chrisley’s estranged daughter lobbed a critical accusation in opposition to the fact star, simply days after he was indicted on tax fraud. Be taught extra about why Lindsie Chrisley’s accusing him of extortion, and extra.
Chrisley Is aware of Greatest star Todd Chrisley, 50, was already in sizzling water after he and spouse Julie Chrisley had been indicted on August 13 on federal tax evasion and wire fraud expenses, one other bomb dropped. Todd’s estranged daughter, Lindsie Chrisley, 29, filed a police report claiming that her father and youthful brother allegedly purchased her intercourse tape and had been threatening to launch it. Be taught extra concerning the state of affairs, and Lindsie herself:
1. She has accused her dad and brother of extortion. Shortly after information broke that Todd and Julie Chrisley had been indicted on a number of counts of federal tax evasion and fraud, TMZ uncovered a police report filed by Lindsie one month in the past, by which she claimed her father and her brother, Chase Chrisley, 23, had been trying to extort her with a intercourse tape to get her to lie. She claimed within the report, filed in Georgia, that her dad and brother had been allegedly harassing her and threatening to launch a intercourse tape, that she believed Chase purchased. She claimed that they threatened to make the tape public except she lied about an “incident.” Sources advised TMZ that the incident was associated to the tax scandal.
Her report has been dismissed by police in Georgia, because the alleged extortion occurred in Tennessee. It’s unclear if she plans to refile. Todd has denied the extortion, telling TMZ, “Although our hearts are broken, Lindsie is our daughter and we will always love her.”
2. She fought together with her father after eloped together with her boyfriend, Will Campbell in 2012. Lindsie “shocked her father, Todd, together with her determination to elope after which 5 months later shocked him much more with the information that she was anticipating her first youngster. Lindsie butts heads together with her dad about her husband, Will [Campbell], and the best way to guardian her son, Jackson,” based on the USA website. Lindsie and Will introduced they had been getting divorced in 2016, however later reconciled.
3. She is estranged from her household. Lindsie allegedly “disowned” the remainder of the Chrisleys following her elopement. Todd doesn’t observe his daughter on social media anymore, and as of 2017, she not seems on Chrisley Is aware of Greatest. “I kind of felt like an outcast,” Lindsie defined on her podcast Espresso Convos, referring to stepmom Julie and her half-siblings, Chase, Savannah, and Grayson. “Even though they didn’t make me feel like that intentionally, I just felt that way.” Todd posted a cryptic message on Instagram in January 2019 that followers believed was about Lindsie: “One of the hardest things you will ever have to do is grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.”
4. She teased her dad and mom’ tax evasion scandal days earlier than the information broke. Lindsie didn’t identify it particularly, however she tweeted on August 5, “Y’all don’t even wish to know what I simply uncovered,” together with the frog and tea emojis. The subsequent day, she tweeted, “I’m good enough to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.” Lindsie adopted that up on August 12 by writing, “Your next season is going to cause some people to wish they had treated you better.” And on August 14, she tweeted, “Don’t be afraid for being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.”
5. She’s shut mates with Teen Mother star Kailyn Lowry. Kailyn, who co-hosts the podcast Espresso Convos with Lindsie, tweeted after the extortion scandal broke, “I’ve been contacted by various media outlets regarding the case against the Chrisley Family. Lindsie is my one and only concern in this unfortunate situation, and I am supporting her privately as she navigates through this difficult time.” Lindsie quote tweeted her message, utilizing the suitcase, decide, and prayer hand emojis.