Singer Kodi Lee captivated ‘AGT’ followers world wide in the course of the first week of auditions. Now he’s again for the stay reveals and prepared for one more epic efficiency.
Kodi Lee wowed us all together with his unbelievable efficiency in the course of the America’s Received Expertise season 14 premiere. The 23-year-old is already a frontrunner this season. The AGT stay reveals are beginning on Aug. 13 and we’re getting nearer and nearer to the finale. So, who’s Kodi Lee? These are the important thing details you could find out about this wonderful singer.
1. Kodi is a blind and autistic musical prodigious savant. He was born with optic nerve hypoplasia, in line with his official web site. Optic nerve hypoplasia is a visible dysfunction that causes blindness and visible impairment in younger kids. He additionally had life-saving surgical procedure at 5 days previous. When he was Four years previous, Kodi was recognized with autism. Kodi is considered one of solely roughly 25 folks on the planet who possess the unbelievable skills of a musical prodigious savant.
2. He earned the very first Golden Buzzer of season 14. Kodi was the ultimate act to grace the stage in the course of the season 14 premiere. He walked out on stage together with his mom, Tina. He carried out an exquisite rendition of Leon Russell’s “A Song For You.” His voice was completely gorgeous and he performed the piano as nicely. The entire judges have been so moved by Kodi’s efficiency and Gabrielle Union gave him her Golden Buzzer.
3. His musical skills are really astounding. “He can hear a song and play it right away on the piano and sing it,” Tina instructed The San Diego Union-Tribune. “With the lyrics, sometimes he has to go over it more, but the music is there. It’s amazing.” He can even rapidly recite songs sung in several languages.
4. He’s in a band. The band known as Kodi Lee & the Midnight Satellites. He’s carried out at a variety of occasions with the band prior to now yr.
5. Taking part in music has saved his life. “Through music and performing, he was able to withstand living in this world because when you’re autistic it’s really hard to do what everybody else does,” his mother mentioned earlier than his AGT audition. “It actually has saved his life, playing music.”