After crashing a date on episode two of ‘The Bachelorette,’ Cam Ayala has made some enemies amongst the opposite contestants — and it might take a toll on his relationship with Hannah Brown!
Cam Ayala has turn out to be some of the controversial contestants on season 15 of The Bachelorette after taking it upon himself to crash a gaggle date that he wasn’t invited to. Now, a preview for the May 27 episode reveals that the strain between Cam and the opposite guys is at an all-time excessive, with Bachelorette Hannah Brown even getting concerned! Within the clip, Hannah confronts Cam after one of many guys accuses him of purposely telling her a sure story about himself to get a ‘pity rose.’ As we wait to see the way it performs out, right here’s extra to find out about Cam:
1. He obtained Hannah’s first rose of the season. When Hannah was introduced as The Bachelorette throughout Colton Underwood’s After The Last Rose in March, she obtained the possibility to fulfill 5 of her suitors. A type of guys was Cam, who charmed her with a freestyle rap on the reside present. Hannah determined to offer out the primary rose of the season proper then and there, and she or he picked Cam.
2. He has a situation referred to as Lymphedema. Cam beforehand opened up on Instagram about his Lymphedema prognosis. He was recognized with the incurable situation, which tends to trigger swelling within the legs and arms, in 2002 (he was 12 years previous on the time). In 2014, he obtained an an infection in his knee, and needed to bear 13 surgical procedures with the worry of dropping his leg. One process ‘saved his leg from being amputated’ in 2016, in accordance with his Instagram publish.
3. He’s a university graduate. Cam graduated from Texas A&M College with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Media Research in 2011.
4. He’s musical. Alongside along with his expertise as a freestyle rapper, Cam additionally performs the harmonica! He can freestyle “about anything,” in accordance with his Bachelorette bio.
5. He’s employed. Cam works as a Gross sales Space Supervisor at Tableau Software program. His LinkedIn web page reveals that he beforehand labored at McGarrah Jessee, Saatchi & Saatchi, Workhorse Digital and The Reynolds Firm.