The Navratri competition in North India is synonymous with Garba and Dandiya for many individuals. From Falguni Pathak to music composer duo Sachin-Jigar, many singers get busy throughout this competition acting at varied occasions throughout the nation.
Garba is a enjoyable folks dance, carried out in the course of the Navratri competition. It has its origins in Gujarat and revolves across the theme of Goddess Durga. Garba songs are normally themed across the 9 types of Goddess Durga and the dance is carried out in a circle reflecting the cycle of life.
Over the years, Bollywood has given quite a few beats for folks to bounce on throughout this competition. While songs like ‘Dholi Taro‘ from the film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam‘ and ‘Kudi Gujarat Ki‘ will not fail you throughout this season, it’s time to transfer over the identical outdated songs and embody some new beats to your dance playlist.
- ‘Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje‘ from the film ‘Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela‘
- ‘Udi Udi Jaaye‘ from Shah Rukh Khan and Mahira Khan’s film ‘Raees‘
- ‘Shubharambh‘ from the film ‘Kai Po Che‘ which has Amrita Puri and Rajkummar Rao dancing at a dandiya perform.
- ‘Chogada‘ from Aayush Sharma and Warina Husain’s debut film Loveyatri is certain to make you groove for dandiya, similar to it made actor Priyanka Chopra take to the stage just lately. Priyanka Chopra, alongside along with her co-star Rohit Saraf, just lately joined singer Falguni Pathak at a Navratri occasion and carried out garba and dandiya. She danced to ‘Chogada‘ and later shared a number of photos and movies from the occasion on Instagram.
- ‘Kamariya‘ from the film ‘Mitron‘.
There is a big curiosity in Garba among the many kids and Gujarati diaspora. Garba and Dandiya Raas are additionally fashionable within the United States the place 20 universities compete in skilled choreography.
Get Breaking information, dwell protection, and Latest News from India and all over the world on rapidaCatch all of the Live TV motion on Web24x7 and WebIndia. Like us on Facebook or comply with us on Twitter and Instagram for contemporary information and dwell information updates.