The Outer Worlds has been out for almost a month now, and Obsidian has simply issued a patch addressing one of many prime items of fan suggestions. The 1.1.1.Zero patch, now out there throughout PC, PS4, and Xbox One, introduces a toggle to extend the font measurement, so you will not want your studying glasses for the subtitles.
The toggle, which will be discovered underneath the UI tab within the Settings menu, will increase the textual content measurement for dialog textual content, cinematics subtitles, bark subtitles, and terminals. The patch additionally fixes a very pervasive crashing bug when the participant reaches Tartarus. Other modifications embody a repair to PS4 sound points, rebalancing for the Prismatic Hammer, fixes to quests, and different numerous changes. You can discover the total patch notes beneath.
Publisher Take-Two Interactive says the sport has exceeded its expectations each critically and commercially, and the sport was well-received by critics together with in GameSpot’s overview, which awarded it a 9/10. Reviewer Edmond Tran stated it is “consistently compelling throughout, and it’s a superb example of how to promote traditional RPG sensibilities in a sharp, modern experience.”
Obsidian, which has now been acquired by Microsoft, lately introduced its first new undertaking because the acquisition. It’s referred to as Grounded, and has you shrink right down to the dimensions of an ant and attempt to survive in a dangerous suburban again yard.
The Outer Worlds Patch 126.96.36.199
Top Community Requests:
- The recreation crashing at a particular level when the participant has reached Tartarus has been resolved
- Toggle to extend the font measurement (discovered within the UI tab underneath Settings). Increases font for dialog textual content, cinematic subtitles, bark subtitles, and terminal textual content.
- Players will not expertise muffled sounds when taking part in on the PlayStation 4
- The Prismatic Hammer has been rebalanced and not incorrectly makes use of the extent multiplier as an exponent as a substitute of a multiplier and can not do 10s of 1000’s of factors of harm at the next degree. Now offers the harm it ought to have been dealing all alongside
- Existing Botched companion quests could have their standing reset to Active permitting the participant so as to add them to a celebration when leaving the ship so as to un-botch the quests, until the loss of life occurred previous to unlocking the companion quest
- Fix for “Radio Free Monarch” the place points would occur when speaking to Nayoka whereas having SAM in your get together
- Foliage on the Xbox One now has parity with the foliage on PlayStation 4
- The achievement/trophy for “It’s Not the Best Choice” will pop accurately
GameSpot could get a fee from retail affords.