The Realme XT(₹ 16994 at amazon) is now receiving an OTA replace with new camera-related optimisations and the November security patch. The replace consists of enhancements such because the addition of nightscape mode for the front camera and enchancment to the fingerprint sensor. The replace fixes points associated to connectivity, camera app and show.
The November replace for the Realme XT consists of photograph readability whereas utilizing WhatsApp’s in-app camera interface. Further, it comes with optimised camera algorithms to minimise noise in photographs shot in darkish environments.
The OTA replace for Realme XT sports activities model quantity RMX1921EX_11_A.12 and is 2.84GB in measurement. However, it doesn’t embody Android 10 for Realme XT. It relies on Color OS 6.1, which relies on Android 9 Pie. Realme has plans to replace the Realme XT to Android 10 within the first quarter of 2020. Realme can also be engaged on updating its older smartphones to Android 10. The replace can be made accessible to a variety of smartphones from the Realme 2 Pro to Realme X2 Pro. You can learn extra about when your Realme smartphone will get Android 10 right here.
The replace is rolling out for Realme XT customers in India. You can even verify for the replace by going to the software program replace part within the telephone’s Settings app. Realme XT customers can even manually obtain the replace file from Realme’s official replace help web page right here.
Here is the official changelog:
- Android security patch: November 2019
- Added Nightscape to front camera
- Optimized photograph readability when utilizing WhatsApp
- Optimized wide-angle video high quality for rear camera
- Optimized the noise discount in darkish environments
- Optimized the readability of the ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Fixed app crashing when switching to ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Optimized camera high quality for reddish colour problem
- Improved fingerprints recognition
- Fixed the problem that might not register VoWiFi to partial service
- Fixed textual content show problem in some interface