The Power 50 is the definitive record of probably the most influential figures within the UK cellular business in the course of the previous 12 months.
Compiled after in-depth interviews with key senior figures throughout the business, our panel of specialists look to focus on the nice work being completed throughout the UK cellular area, with the ultimate 50 nominees set to be celebrated on the Mobile Industry Awards 2020.
The Power 50 recognises these people who imbue their companies with their values, have affect past their current roles, and who we really feel function an inspiration to the remainder of the commerce.
So who will make this 12 months’s record? You can be a part of the talk now on the Power 50 web site, the place nominations at the moment are open for anybody you are feeling serves as an inspiration to the remainder of the commerce.
To make the Power 50 record, an govt must be daring of their management and imaginative and prescient, and have exceeded expectations within the totally different classes we now have chosen.
Previous winners of the Power 50 Person Of The Year
- 2019: Marc Allera, CEO of EE and BT Consumer
- 2018: Marc Allera, CEO of EE and BT Consumer
- 2017: David Dyson, CEO, Three UK
- 2016: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2015: Sebastian James, Group CEO, Dixons Carphone
- 2014: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2013: Olaf Swantee, CEO, EE
- 2012: Simon Stanford, VP of UK & Ireland telecommunications and networks division, Samsung UK
- 2011: Guy Laurence, CEO, Vodafone UK
- 2010: Tom Alexander, CEO, Everything Everywhere
- 2009: Andrew Harrison, CEO, Carphone Warehouse
- 2008: Kevin Russell, CEO, Three UK
For anymore data on our Power 50 or to get extra concerned within the Mobile Industry Awards please contact [email protected].