Son of the 76-year-old Karnataka man, who turned the first fatality of COVID-19 in India, has contradicted the claim of the well being division, saying that “no one spoke the word coronavirus” till it was too late. The 51-year-old son of the Kalburgi man stated that he has rather a lot of questions on his father’s loss of life, which the Karnataka Health Department has not answered. He stated that no one stated the world coronavirus after they took his father to the hospital.
“My family members and little children were there to see their grandfather when he was sick. Why would I put the health of my family at risk,” he was quoted as saying by The News Minute.
On Thursday, the Karnataka authorities had stated that the 76-year-old man from Kalaburgi who died on Tuesday was contaminated by the coronavirus and that they had been making an attempt to hint these who had been in shut contact with him. The man had a journey historical past to Mecca in Saudi Arabia and he had landed at the Hyderabad airport on February 29.
Karnataka Health Department says household went towards their recommendation
On March 6, he fell unwell and was attended by a household physician. However, his well being situation worsened on March eight and his household shifted him to a hospital in the Kalaburgi. The Karnataka Health Department has accused the household of going towards their recommendation to maintain him in an isolation ward and as an alternative, took him to a hospital in Hyderabad.
However, his son claims that the medical doctors by no means knowledgeable him that his father might be contaminated by the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, which has killed greater than 5,000 individuals and contaminated over 1.three lakh throughout the world. The son stated that his father had current well being issues and so they thought he fell sick as a consequence of that.
“Since March 9, when my sister, brother-in-law and I took my father to SUnrise Hospital (in Kulburgi), no one said the word coronavirus. he already had health problems and so we thought it was something related to that. It was only after we brought him back to Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences in Kalaburgi that I realised he could have been infected. We did tell the doctors that he had travelled to Saudi Arabia,” the stated added.
Following his father’s loss of life as a consequence of coronavirus, the complete household has been shifted to one ward at the ESI Hospital in Kalaburgi, the place he alleged, services aren’t ample. While they’re being served meals and water, he stated, the ward was “dirty and unhygienic”.