Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s 725 shotgun has plagued gamers since launch. What must be a excessive harm short-range weapon is as a substitute killing folks from throughout the map, even after Infinity Ward tried to repair it. In the sport’s newest patch, the developer is again at it with another nerf to the 725, together with just a few different modifications.
This time round Infinity Ward is making an attempt to gradual the 725 down by as soon as once more decreasing its vary. Hopefully this time the change will likely be sufficient to maintain the gun out of actually each gamers’ fingers. In different weapon information, the M4 is getting a toned down, with a better hip fireplace unfold and fewer headshot harm. Meanwhile the FAL will now intention down sights quicker and have a bit of bit much less recoil.
Another frequently-requested change that’s arriving with this patch is are adjusted footstep footstep sounds. In this patch, footsteps will at all times play if you’re crouched or aiming down sight, regardless of how slowly you stroll. On the plus facet for stealthy gamers, now you can transfer just a bit bit faster whereas nonetheless utilizing the stroll sound impact, as a substitute of getting the louder operating sound play.
For a take a look at all of the modifications coming to Modern Warfare as a part of this replace, you may see the total patch notes under.
Modern Warfare Nov. 12 patch notes
- More backend fixes to stop crashes and enhance stability throughout all modes and all platforms
- Fix for a bug the place a participant utilizing the Riot Shield wouldn’t take explosive harm throughout sure conditions
- Fixed a problem the place the Riot Shield would stow on the gamers again when utilizing Stim. (Tactical)
- Adjusted to at all times play stroll footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch unbiased of pace
- Increased the pace in which you’ll be able to stay utilizing the stroll footstep sounds by barely urgent on the motion stick
- General repair for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We’ll proceed to watch and make extra fixes as wanted in future updates
- Fix for a problem associated error that might happen; DEV ERROR 5476
- Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too obscure.
- Spawn tuning whereas enjoying TDM and Domination
- Domination flag changes; B Flag is now close to the busses as a substitute of the middle fountain
- ARs: Minor hip unfold adjustment
- 725: Reduce vary
- M4: enhance hip unfold, lower harm to the top
- FAL: Reduced recoil, elevated ADS pace
- EB-14: Increase ADS pace
- Miscellaneous ammo reserve changes upon spawning to be in-line with different weapons of their class
- Fix for a bug the place a participant utilizing the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would generally spawn and not using a major weapon when becoming a member of a match in progress