A 75-year-old man nearly choked to death after he accidentally swallowed his dentures, reviews say. The man, recognized as Zhu Benbiao, of jap China, was reportedly having points consuming and respiration when his household rushed him to First Hospital of Fozhou, AsiaWire reported.

His family didn't realize something was wrong until he began having trouble breathing.

His household did not notice one thing was improper till he started having hassle respiration.
(AsiaWire)

X-rays confirmed one among his two dentures had gotten caught within the backside of his throat, which required a four-hour emergency surgical procedure to take away.

MAN SAYS BEING BORN WITH 9 TOES WAS NOT ‘LUCKY’ SIGN LIKE HIS PARENTS CLAIMED

“One end was in his esophagus, and the other in his windpipe, sticking out of his glottis,” Dr. Chen Zeyu, the hospital’s chief gastroenterologist, instructed AsiaWire. “We cut open his windpipe, kept him breathing with the help of a tube, and then removed the dentures by pulling them from his glottis. It was hard, but we managed to get it out in the end.”

The dentures had to be removed in an four-hour surgery. 

The dentures had to be eliminated in an four-hour surgical procedure. 
(AsiaWire)

OKLAHOMA NEWS ANCHOR DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER AFTER STREAMING FIRST-EVER MAMMOGRAM ON FACEBOOK LIVE

Family members estimated that the dentures had been lodged on this throat for eight hours earlier than the operation. They reportedly consider he had swallowed them whereas consuming however didn’t sign any hassle till they observed he was having points respiration.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Benbiao is claimed to nonetheless be recovering on the hospital, in accordance to AsiaWire.

Comments to: Man nearly chokes to death on dentures after accidentally swallowing them during meal