Disney+, the extremely anticipated streaming service from The Walt Disney Company, launched at this time within the U.S., Canada, and The Netherlands. With almost 500 movies and seven,500 episodes of tv from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and extra, Disney+ is the unique residence for a few of the world’s most beloved tales in addition to a strong slate of unique content material prepared to be found.
“The launch of Disney+ is a historic moment for our company that marks a new era of innovation and creativity,” mentioned Robert A. Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company. “Disney+ provides an exceptional entertainment experience, showcasing our library of beloved movies, TV series and exclusive original content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic.”
As a part of the launch, the service premiered its first unique collection and movies together with The Mandalorian, the epic first-ever live-action Star Wars collection; “Lady and the Tramp,” a live-action re-telling of the 1955 animated traditional; “Noelle,” an unique vacation comedy movie starring Anna Kendrick, “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” the all-new scripted collection set on the real-life East High featured within the blockbuster movie franchise; “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” docu-series from National Geographic; “Marvel’s Hero Project,” which celebrates extraordinary youngsters making a distinction of their communities; “Encore!,” government produced by the multi-talented Kristen Bell; “The Imagineering Story” 6-part documentary from Emmy and Academy Award-nominated director Leslie Iwerks; short-form collection “Pixar IRL” and “Disney Family Sundays;” and animated quick movie collections “SparkShorts” and “Forky Asks A Question” from Pixar Animation Studios.
Beginning November 15, most new episodes of every collection will premiere on Fridays at 12:01 AM PT.
The Past, Present, and Future of Storytelling
The service supplies viewers of all ages an unmatched assortment of recent and library content material from the world-class creators of The Walt Disney Company – the visionaries representing almost a century of creativity from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and extra.
Beginning at this time, Disney+ subscribers can get pleasure from the next
• Timeless animated movies from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Walt Disney Signature Collection, created or impressed by the creativeness and legacy of Walt Disney – together with “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “Pinocchio,” “Bambi,” “The Lion King,” “Lady and The Tramp,” “Peter Pan,” “The Little Mermaid,” “Cinderella” and extra.
Three of the 4 highest-grossing movies of all time: “Avengers: Endgame,” Avatar,” and “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
• Thirty seasons of the 11-time Emmy Award-winning collection “The Simpsons.”
• Hit movies from Marvel Studios, together with “Avengers: Endgame,” in addition to “Captain America: Civil War,” “Guardians of the Galaxy,” “The Avengers,” “Iron Man 3,” “Doctor Strange,” “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” “Captain Marvel,” “Iron Man,” “Thor: The Dark World,” “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” “Iron Man 2,” “Thor,” “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” “Captain America: The First Avenger,” and “Ant-Man.”
• Thousands of episodes from hit Disney Channel and Disney Junior collection reminiscent of “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,” “Kim Possible,” “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,” “PJ Masks,” and “Jake and the Never Land Pirates” along with more than 100 Disney Channel Original Movies including “Descendants,” “High School Musical,” and “Camp Rock.”
• 18 of Pixar Animation Studios’ groundbreaking fan favourite films together with “Wall-E,” “Up,” “Monsters Inc.,” “Finding Nemo,” “The Incredibles,” “Toy Story,” “Inside Out” and “Brave,” as well as all of Pixar’s beloved theatrical shorts such as the Academy Award-winning “Bao” and “Sanjay’s Super Team.”
• Over 400 hours of content material from National Geographic, together with the critically-acclaimed and award-winning documentary “Free Solo” and the streaming debut of “Science Fair.”
• All six of the unique traditional Star Wars movies launched between 1977-1999, as well as to current blockbusters “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.” By the top of 2020, your entire Skywalker saga will probably be obtainable on the service.
• Marvel tv collection from the 1970s to current day together with “X-Men,” “Spider-Man,” and “Marvel’s Runaways.”
Subscribers may also have entry to a burgeoning assortment of 4K Ultra HD movies together with the primary seven Star Wars films obtainable for the primary time on this format, together with “Hocus Pocus,” “Who Framed Roger Rabbit,” “Toy Story” 1-3, and extra.
Best-in-Class Experience, Available Anywhere, Anytime
Disney+ affords subscribers high-quality and commercial-free viewing, up to 4 concurrent streams, limitless downloads on up to ten units, personalised suggestions, and the flexibility to arrange to seven completely different profiles. Additionally, dad and mom have the flexibility to set Kids Profiles that create a straightforward -to-navigate interface to entry age-appropriate content material.
Consumers can subscribe to Disney+ instantly at DisneyPlus.com or by way of in-app buy from the next associate platforms and units (depending on nation):
- • Amazon (Fire TV Devices, Fire TV Edition Smart TVs, and Fire Tablets)
- • Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod contact and Apple TV, and totally built-in with the Apple TV app; prospects can subscribe to Disney+ by way of in-app buy)
- • Google (Android telephones, Android TV units, Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in units)
- • LG Smart TVs with webOS
- • Microsoft (Xbox One)
- • Samsung Smart TVs
- • Sony / Sony Interactive Entertainment (all Android based mostly Sony TVs and PlayStationې)
- • Roku (Roku® streaming gamers and Roku TV™ fashions)
For one low month-to-month (or annual) payment, Disney+ affords customers of all ages a compelling leisure providing and an incredible price-to-value proposition.
Starting at this time, customers within the U.S. even have the chance to buy a Disney bundle that includes Disney+, Hulu (with adverts), and ESPN+ for $12.99 monthly, offering entry to the entire Disney+ programming plus 1000’s of dwell sporting occasions, sports-themed unique collection and award-winning sports activities documentaries from ESPN+; in addition to Hulu’s award-winning unique content material and on-demand streaming library. To study extra in regards to the Disney bundle go to right here.
Today marks the start of the worldwide rollout of Disney+, with expectations to launch in most main world markets inside its first two years. Available now within the U.S., Canada, and the Netherlands, Disney+ will launch subsequent week in Australia, New Zealand, and Puerto Rico on November 19.
Announced earlier this month, on March 31, 2020, Disney+ will launch in markets throughout Western Europe – together with the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and quite a lot of different nations within the area.
Disney+ is the devoted streaming residence for films and exhibits from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and extra, collectively, for the primary time. From The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International phase, Disney+ is on the market on any internet-connected display and affords commercial-free programming with a wide range of unique feature-length movies, documentaries, live-action and animated collection and short-form content material together with collection “The Mandalorian,” “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “The World According to Jeff Goldblum,” and “Encore!” and films “Lady and the Tramp” and “Noelle.” Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment and 30 seasons of “The Simpsons,” the service is the exclusive streaming home for films released by The Walt Disney Studios in 2019 and beyond, including “Captain Marvel,” “Avengers: Endgame,” “Aladdin,” “Toy Story 4,” “The Lion King,” “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” “Frozen 2,”and “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.” Visit DisneyPlus.com to subscribe and/or study extra in regards to the service.