Borderlands 3 has been out for nearly every week and Gearbox Software program is taking steps to maintain the sport balanced. As a part of that, the developer launched a hotfix on Thursday afternoon to deal with just a few points. The replace reduces the quantity of loot dropped in Mayhem Mode (the excessive threat, excessive reward mode with amped-up issue), reduces the harm on sure weapons, and eliminated just a few fan-favorite spawn spots.
Essentially the most controversial of those updates is more likely to be the decreased loot. Whereas some folks felt that the sport was a little bit too beneficiant with its loot, others are more likely to miss the frequent rewards. The decreased drop charge solely applies to Mayhem Mode, and Gearbox didn’t give actual drop charges within the notes, however this patch decreased the loot from sure encounters as nicely. The Chupacabratch boss, who was as soon as one of many go-to spots for farming, now not drops as a lot loot as he as soon as did, and the areas of Eden-6 that after regularly spawned Loot Tink enemies now not spawn them fairly so usually.
Additionally among the many modifications on this hotfix was a nerf to each the E-Tech shotgun, which misplaced a little bit of its elemental harm, and the sticky harm of Torgue shotguns. Fortunately, this patch additionally addresses just a few bugs, together with enemies that had been as soon as over-leveled and some New-U stations that weren’t activating when they need to have been.
For a full have a look at all of the modifications from Thursday’s hotfix, check with the notes beneath.
Borderlands Three 9/19 scorching repair patch notes
- Yellow paint has been added to Ambermire to mark a extra apparent path to finish the Sabotage Crew Problem.
- The New-U Station in entrance of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used through the “Space-Laser Tag” Mission) within the Meridian Metroplex now has a bigger activation vary.
- The New-U Station in entrance of Titian’s Gate (used through the “Atlas, At Last” Mission) within the Meridian Metroplex now has a bigger activation vary.
- The primary Guardian a participant runs into through the “Beneath the Meridian” mission is now not over-leveled.
- The Eridian chest by the Grotto within the Jakob’s Property is now not invisible.
- Eridium crystals in Voracious Cover develop much less regularly.
- Scaled down the quantity of loot drops in Mayhem Mode.
- Torgue shotgun sticky harm has been decreased.
- Diminished E-Tech shotgun elemental harm from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot”.
- Chupacabratch dropped an excessive amount of of his hard-earned loot.
- Adjusted spawn charge of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They’re particular once more.
- Eliminated pain-sounds from Troy for his boss battle.
Hotfixes are utilized on the Sport Menu whenever you begin the sport. To make sure that the hotfix has been utilized, go to the in-game menu and see if “updates are available” exhibiting.