The B.C. authorities has introduced powerful new laws in an try to curb the rising pattern of vaping amongst youths. Here’s what else you want to know to begin your day.
1. Vaping guidelines: B.C. has unveiled powerful new laws protecting all the pieces from vaping flavours to nicotine ranges, together with a 13 per cent tax improve on vaping merchandise and a ban on promoting in youth hangouts.
2. Liberal minority: NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh laid out two paths earlier than Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as he approaches the beginning of his time period in energy: both collaborate with the NDP or with the Conservatives, however not each.
3. Hockey remarks: The household of one of many survivors of the Humboldt Broncos bus crash say they are going to now not converse with InternetNews over The Social host Jessica Allen’s feedback following the firing of hockey commentator Don Cherry.
4. St. Michael’s intercourse assault: A teenager who was sexually assaulted by his soccer teammates at an all-boys Catholic faculty in Toronto couldn’t convey himself to write a sufferer influence assertion as a result of it might drive him to relive the expertise.
5. ‘Answering the Calls’: Elementary faculty college students in Winnipeg have created an illustrated ebook to assist different kids perceive the horrors endured within the residential faculty system.
One thing more…
Rare animal: A Michigan photographer’s image of a three-antlered deer has gone viral, with many praising him for recognizing such a uncommon discover within the wild.